Normally we don’t get involved with private affairs, but the continued outpouring of grief, praise, remembrance, and love for Robin Williams we’ve seen on Tumblr has been staggering. He gave his gifts selflessly, and was a beacon of sorts to those of us who had a weird time figuring out how our energies and talents fit into the world.
Remember, if you’re struggling, there’s help. We love ya, Tumblr.
And goodbye, Robin. We love you, too.
"I’ve always been a black sheep. That’s a hard thing to be until you find your calling in life. I was bullied a lot at school, probably because I was perceived to be different from everyone else.”
Oh baby, all I need is one more chance. Won’t you please let me back in your heart. Oh darlin’, I was blind to let you go. But now since I see you in his arms.
In case you didn’t know, some of your Teen Wolf faves did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Check out the full list HERE
Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
• people have begun to plan a real life purge
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on